Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just the beginning

Hey everyone. My name is Sean, as you probably already figured out. I am just a normal 20 something college student studying Journalism and Public Relations at Boise State University. I play guitar, well, I'm learning to play guitar. I'm not half bad, but that doesn't mean I'm good just because I can play some Oasis and some Beatles. Someday I hope to be what I consider truly good. I love music, film, and everything online. I am an avid "Twitterer" and I've been using MySpace since High School. Oh, and I am an avid Mac user. I made the conversion just about a year and a half ago and I will never look back!
A bit of background on myself. I was born in Boise, ID in April of 1987, and have lived here ever since. That is except for a short stint I had at the University of Idaho. I attended Bishop Kelly High School and graduated in 2005. I have an amazing group of friends, however crazy things get (almost constantly, but I wouldn't have it any other way!). 
You know, I'm not very good at this whole blogging thing, but its something I want to work at. If any of you have ideas for what you want to see in my blog, get ahold of me on Twitter, MySpace or e-mail me at SeanWinnett@u.Boisestate.edu.

Thanks a lot guys, I'll update you soon.

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment