Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Heroes Season 4- Episode 4 "Cold Wars" *Spoilers*

First off, I want to say how excited I was for last night's episode of Heroes. It promised to answer the question of where Noah's loyalty stands. This is a question we have pondered on different levels since season one. Noah has been the villain at points, and the hero at others. I was excited to finally have the opportunity for Parkman to search around in his head and finally get the truth.
That said, I really enjoyed the episode. Even though it was mainly comprised of flashbacks with little real action, it was a very interesting look into not only the mind of Noah, but the state of the fugitives psyche. Parkman is losing it, which may change now that they know Daphne is alive. Peter is the only one who has his head on straight. 
I was glad to find out Noah at least seems to have his loyalties in the right corner. I have always liked Noah, even when I hated him ;) . Even though Noah has no powers, he is one of the most influential people in the entirety of the show. He has been around since day one, and I doubt we will see him go any time soon. I would say aside from Mohinder, he has been the most influential "normal" person on the show, and even Mohinder has powers by this point. 
Next's weeks episode should be a good one as well. Hopes include finding out more about why Peter can only hold onto one power at a time now, who the mystery character "Rebel" is, and what will become of our beloved Fugitives. Well everyone, until Thursday when I write about this weeks "LOST", have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment