Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How Public Relations Has Taken Over My Life

Hello all,

I have tried many very random ideas with this blog, and rest assured more randomness will follow. Lately however, I have been overwhelming busy with school and work. I am taking primarily PR related classes this semester, I'm doing work with PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) which I am a member of, and work is 100% PR all the time. I don't think I have ever been happier, and I honestly mean that. The title of this post may seem negative towards PR, but I can honestly say that I have never been this driven towards one topic. I wouldn't be doing it this much if I didn't love it. Public relations has truly taken over my life, and I don't think I would have it any other way.

I am getting extremely excited for the PRSSA National Conference that is coming up on November 6 - 10 in San Diego, California. This is the first PRSSA conference I will have attended, and it looks like there is going to be a ton of great industry related workshops. Be looking for some updates while I'm down there. I'm sure there will be a bunch of new photos on Flickr and maybe even a blog post or two. Have a good one guys!

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment