Saturday, October 10, 2009

Changing times

Hey all,

Sorry for the lack of posts as of late. School and work has totally taken over my life. 19 credits is more than I have taken on before, and working three days a week at Drake Cooper has filled what is left of my free time. It will all be worth it in the end, especially if I am able to graduate in May like I am planning. Then I will be fully immersed in what I call the real world. Though, I am curious as to how much more real things can get.

Anyway, I thought a quick update was in order. I will hopefully be back soon with something important to say. Until then, back to reading "Putting the Public Back in Public Relations" by Brian Solis. -- Amazing book! I recommend it to everyone in the PR profession. If you have read it, leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I'm always in the mood for a riveting conversation about the public relations profession. Thanks guys, and have a good one ;)

Sean

1 comment: