Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finally! A New update that isn't related to LOST or to Heroes

Hello all,

First off w00t for spring break!

How are you on this amazing day.... well not so amazing, but it could be worse... right? I had a fun filled day of work related let downs and financial woes, but in this economy, that's everyday isn't it? But this is not a downer post, so don't get discouraged.

Last Friday I had the opportunity and pleasure to interview for an internship at Drake Cooper, which is a local (Boise) Advertising and Public Relations firm. Keep your fingers crossed for me ;). I really need an internship and this seems like my dream job if you will. I have looked at other options for internships here in Boise, and this seems to be the most promising. I am a Journalism major with an emphasis in Public Relations, but what I am most excited about is getting to see how the advertising and marketing sides work. I have always been fascinated by advertising, and hope that I get the opportunity to learn all that I can from the amazing team at Drake Cooper. Who knows, stay tuned to see if I get the job. I am hoping to find out before I leave for San Diego on Thursday (w00t warm weather! and In-N-Out Burger, which I haven't had in years!)

Until Next time folks, thanks for listening


Sean/Locke

No comments:

Post a Comment